Saturday, April 05, 2008

More Final Four Thoughts

The two teams I thought would not make the national championship game will be playing Monday night. Memphis finished off UCLA, 78-63, while Kansas beat the snot out of North Carolina, 84-66.

Kansas-Memphis will be a yawner on the East and West coasts, and has the potential to be a TV ratings loser for CBS. However, it will be a great game. KU looked good tonight, but Memphis is really, really strong.

A team wearing blue and white will win on Monday night.

3 comments:

Zee said...

I'm pretty sure that Memphis will win tonight, but I was also pretty sure that KU wouldn't make it this far, so who really knows. I hope it's at least a close game, though!

Zee said...

Close game, but I can't believe Memphis let this one go like they did. :(

John said...

Memphis gagged. Elvis may need to come back from the dead to perform the Heimlich maneuver on them.