Thursday, September 13, 2007

Most Important?


Excuse me while I go throw up.

ESPN just raised the following question regarding Saturday's Notre Dame-Michigan game: Is this the most important game ever between unranked teams?

Note to ESPN: There is no such thing as an important game between unranked teams, unless a championship is on the line. This is just a spare game between two annually overrated, overexposed teams.

I wish there were still ties in college football. I'd cheer for a scoreless tie in this game.

TV ratings are expected to be up for this one. People like to see a train wreck.

2 comments:

Zee said...

This is just a spare game between two annually overrated, overexposed teams.

Amen and amen!

Totally OVERrated!

John said...

I can think of about 40 college football games I'd rather see on Saturday than ND and Meatchicken.