Thursday, March 15, 2007

Quick Tournament Thoughts

Quick thoughts as the first block of games are finished...

March Madness on Demand is great. I can put my headphones on at work, listen to the play-by-play, or watch the video if I get a spare minute. The game on our local CBS station is blacked out, but I really don't care about Texas Tech vs. Boston College or Texas A&M vs. Penn today.

Oh, Oh, Oh, O'Reilly! Team O'Reilly, a/k/a Texas Tech, came up short against Boston College. That's one pick I missed. The Big XII really was KU, A&M, UT, and a bunch of spares this year.

Davidson gave the Land of Mary a game for about 35 minutes. Problem is, there are 40 minutes in a game.

What was Stanford doing in this tournament? Louisville had mercy on them and only won by 20. The game was a lot worse than that.

Gotta get back to work... Go Oral Roberts!

No comments: