Thursday, February 22, 2007

A Train Wreck?


NBA All-Star Weekend has turned into more of a party than a game. The game is usually pretty bad, and comes at the end of a long weekend of partying.

A lot of the time, I find Jason Whitlock to be a big blowhard. Other times, I agree with him. He opines here that bringing the All-Star Game to New Orleans next year is a bad idea. I'll let him say these things, because: 1) he's a better writer than me, and 2) because he's black, and there are things he says that I wouldn't be able to write.

Mayhem Main Event at NBA All-Star Weekend

Now, we have another reason why Mark Cuban doesn't want to bring the All-Star Game to Dallas.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

why no new posts on
www.hotopinions.blogpot.com


im' beginning to rethink that site on my favorite places

John said...

There's more coming there. I haven't given up on it yet. I'll have something up there during the next few days.

John said...

There is now a new post on the other blog:

http://hotopinions.blogspot.com