Monday, August 07, 2006

The QB Situation at OU

I guess I should comment on last week's dismissal of QB Rhett Bomar and OL J.D. Quinn from this year's Sooner team, for accepting illegal overpayments for work done as employees of Big Red Sports & Imports, a car dealership in Norman.

I don't have a whole lot to say on the matter. When I first heard it on the radio, I simply thought: "I'm sure glad Bob Stoops is our coach". Coach Stoops did what he had to do in this situation. The program has come too far and has become too clean to accept this kind of behavior.

I have confidence in Paul Thompson to lead the Sooners to a championship season this year.

1 comment:

Zee said...

John!

Nice blog you have. Sorry about your Sooners. And I didn't know that you guys had moved to the Houston area! Craziness! Wayne and I are the only FW peeps left.

I look forward to kicking your butt in fantasy football this year. :)

MamaSaidKnockYouOUT!